She said; "Very Top Five because his writing is so damn smart it makes me jealous."
How jolly nice. My writing is very smart though; I use Latin and shiz all over this domum. And big words, like 'loquacious'. I used loquacious just the other day in an actual conversation, as if it was a normal, quotidian word.
Anyway, this award now requires of me that I pass on this accolade, pyramid-scheme-like, to five more blogtastic bloggers in the bloge (That's like globe (it's even an anagram), synonomous with the more usual blogosphere). I like to think it's pronounced blogé. Fabulously, I specialise in doing lists of five. Hence the name; Very Top Five Blog. So this couldn't be further up my street.
Not including my actual-friends-from-real-life's blogs due to my shameless partisanity (a word?), here are five blogs that I really quite like, in either reverse/increasing/no/pyramidal order as you see fit to interpret:
Be Patient I Am Getting To The Point For her posts which manage to be perceptive, personal and often very funny all at the same time. And she likes cats, which is aces with me.
Cinema Obsessed for her posts on all aspects of cinema, with relentless updating. And the fabby quotable quotes. I can vouch for their quotablity.
Julochka I have always felt rather well disposed towards Julochka and her blog ever since she was the first person to leave a comment on one of my posts. Her blog is a mix of beautiful photographs and brilliant text to go along with them.
Sotto Voce More super duper photgraphs here! And she featured a poem on her blog a few days ago that I've been thinking about ever since. It's always jolly to be affected.
The Audacity of an Optimistic Pessimist is training for a marathon, and her blog is a journal of how that's going; a very funny journal, with the running theme (gettit?) that she is on a quest to get fit for the NYC marathon giving everything a nice zing.
Here are the award rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.